[petsc-dev] MatPinToCPU

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Sat Jul 27 10:40:39 CDT 2019

Yea, I just figured out the problem. VecDuplicate_MPICUDA did not call
PinToCPU or even copy pinnedtocpu. It just copied ops, so I added and am
testing:

  ierr = VecCreate_MPICUDA_Private(*v,PETSC_TRUE,w->nghost,0);CHKERRQ(ierr);
  vw   = (Vec_MPI*)(*v)->data;
  ierr = PetscMemcpy((*v)->ops,win->ops,sizeof(struct
_VecOps));CHKERRQ(ierr);
*  ierr = VecPinToCPU(*v,win->pinnedtocpu);CHKERRQ(ierr);*

Thanks,