[petsc-dev] Sowing: proposed change to allow single-entry lists on man pages

Balay, Satish balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 1 10:29:51 CDT 2019

Bill,

The generic pull request instructions are at:

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/wiki/Home#markdown-header-contributing-to-petsc
https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/wiki/pull-request-instructions-git

Some of the instructions are wrt a fork. With write access to the
petsc repo - you can create a branch gropp/feature-name, and create a
PR from it.

Satish