[petsc-dev] Segmentation faults in MatMatMult & MatTransposeMatMult

Pierre Jolivet pierre.jolivet at enseeiht.fr
Mon Jan 14 23:17:54 CST 2019

Cf. the end of my sentence: "(I know, I could switch to SeqAIJ_SeqDense, but that is not an option I have right now)”
All my Mat are of type MATMPIX. Switching to MATX here as you suggested would mean that I need to add a bunch of if(comm_size == 1) MatSeqXSetPreallocation else MatMPIXSetPreallocation in the rest of my code, which is something I would rather avoid.

Thanks,
Pierre