[petsc-dev] PETSC_HAVE_METIS

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 28 12:39:28 CDT 2019

  What do you mean by latest? I sent email where I said it was turned on in the branch barry/2019-08-27/revert-have-c99-have-nonpetsc-used-package and will be in master once it passed testing so it is not yet in master but is in that branch and could be used there until it gets to master. We are still switching to a new CI so updates to master are slower than they will be in a few days.

  Barry