[petsc-dev] Is master broken?

Balay, Satish balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 2 22:21:32 CDT 2019

I've attempted to rebase this branch over latest master - and pushed
my changes to branch mark/gamg-fix-viennacl-rebased-v2

You might want to check each of your commits in this branch to see if
they are ok. I had to add one extra commit - to make it match 'merge
of mark/gamg-fix-viennacl-rebased and master'.

This branch has 21 commits. I think its best if you can collapse them
into reasonable chunks of changes. [presumably a single commit for all
the changes is not the correct thing here. But the current set of 21
commits are all over the place]

If you are able to migrate to this branch - its best to delete the old
one [i.e origin/mark/gamg-fix-viennacl-rebased]

Satish