[petsc-dev] MatComputeExplicitOperator

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 19 16:58:50 CDT 2019

   I think MPIAIJ was selected because it provided the most parallel functionality compared to MPIDENSE for which more operations were not written.
   This may not be relevant any more.

    Definitely the code needs to be fixed. Fixing MatConvert_Shell(); it should just assume
the matrices are dense and preallocate for them.

   Barry