[petsc-dev] Deprecation strategy for Enums

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 9 17:14:55 CDT 2019

   Junchao,

     Do you want to give this a go? Maybe it is a script in lib/petsc/bin/maint or a makefile rule that takes two git branch names and reports any changes between them (presumably by running ./configure && make twice to generate the libraries and making a copy of one branches includes so they can be compared with the other)

   Barry