[petsc-dev] Add dependency to configure

Marek Pecha marek.pecha at vsb.cz
Thu Sep 20 03:01:21 CDT 2018

Hello,

thank you a lot. Yesterday, I finished first version of OpenCV build script. Barry, thanks for you remark, however OpenCV should be compiled without dependency on OpenCL as well as CUDA etc. First version of OpenCV viewer, I am going to implement without OpenCL dependency. I’ve decided to add OpenCL and CUDA support in next version.

Thank you for your help
Marek