[petsc-dev] PETSc - MPI3 functionality

Junchao Zhang jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 7 14:06:51 CDT 2018

I have two PETSc pull requests for VecScatter: PR #1037 adds MPI3 process
shared memory, and PR #1047 adds MPI3 neighborhood collective
(MPI_Ineighbor_alltoallv).
In the master branch, there already is another approach applying MPI3
process shared memory to VecScatter. You can enable it with command line
option -vecscatter_type mpi3

--Junchao Zhang