[petsc-dev] PETSc 3.10: September 4, 2018, is the cutoff-date for new features

Karl Rupp rupp at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Sep 4 23:49:01 CDT 2018

Dear PETSc developers,

please open any outstanding pull requests for the upcoming PETSc 3.10
release in the next few hours. After that, please do not merge anything
to `next` or `master` unless it is integration work for existing open PRs.

You can open up new pull requests in the next days and weeks as usual.
If these are documentation enhancements, we will most likely integrate
them quickly. If these are bugfixes, we may still integrate them for
PETSc 3.10, decided on a per-case basis. New features, however, will not
be integrated until PETSc 3.10 is out.

Thanks and best regards,
Karli