[petsc-dev] Fortran interface problem in v.3.10.2

Martin Diehl m.diehl at mpie.de
Thu Nov 8 17:34:07 CST 2018

Dear Adrian,

I looked into the issue of passing in derived types with type bound
procedures again and it seems that casting to C pointers is a suitable
alternative.

To investigate that, I modified ex5f.F90 from
src/snes/examples/tutorials in a branch of my PETSc fork:

https://bitbucket.org/m_diehl/petsc/src/5172a911a5cc8a6228f00f2435cc5cfe6ec569d9/?at=m.diehl%2FSNESSetConvergenceTestTypeFortran

Could you please send me your original minimal working example again?
I've deleted it and would like to test the new approach there also.

many thanks
Martin

Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung GmbH
Max-Planck-Straße 1
D-40237 Düsseldorf

Handelsregister B 2533
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf

Geschäftsführung
Prof. Dr. Gerhard Dehm
Prof. Dr. Jörg Neugebauer
Prof. Dr. Dierk Raabe
Dr. Kai de Weldige

Ust.-Id.-Nr.: DE 11 93 58 514
Steuernummer: 105 5891 1000
Please consider that invitations and e-mails of our institute are
only valid if they end with …@mpie.de.
If you are not sure of the validity please contact rco at mpie.de

Bitte beachten Sie, dass Einladungen zu Veranstaltungen und E-Mails
aus unserem Haus nur mit der Endung …@mpie.de gültig sind.
In Zweifelsfällen wenden Sie sich bitte an rco at mpie.de