[petsc-dev] Manual builds fail on master

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 05:17:11 CDT 2018

The manual and dev manual automated builds are failing on master, but I
can't reproduce on any of my local builds and the output is now very terse,
so it's not obvious to me how to debug. There were some updates recently to
the manual make process, which could be related.

I'd move to re-introduce more of the tex output by default when building
the manuals - this clutters the log but overall I'd say would save time
(and might be the most efficient way to debug this current issue).