[petsc-dev] Test parsers is parsing *.c~ files

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Thu Mar 15 13:22:35 CDT 2018

Yes, as you surmise Barry, I am a vim user.

Based on earlier comments, I have this in config/gmakegentest.py:

         # Ignore emacs and other temporary files
         if exfile.startswith("."): continue
         if exfile.startswith("#"): continue

I assume that this:
         if exfile.endwith("~"): continue

will work.   Do folks see any problems?

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 974-1841
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756