[petsc-dev] PETSc goes Jenkins

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:47:11 CDT 2018

This is super cool - thanks Alp and Karl!

Once tuning is complete, how is one intended to interpret the nice green
check marks? "The library compiles" or "All the tests passed"?

I ask because in the demo PR there is the reassuring check mark and "3 of 3
builds passed", even though failed tests are reported (timeouts).