[petsc-dev] titan

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 6 18:19:18 CDT 2018

Todd, I've been building PETSc on Titan and SUMMIT for users. cray-petsc
has been hosed for a while. I put my most recent configure file in:

/ccs/proj/env003/arch-titan-opt64idx-pgi.py

This is a public space. My builds are here also. You run with, for instance,

make PETSC_DIR=/ccs/proj/env003/petscv3.9-opt64-pgi PETSC_ARCH=""

There are several other builds in there that you can use. I now see that I
don't have the machine name in the directory name, yuck. But this and a
v3.7 version are recent and work (on Titan).

Mark