[petsc-dev] IDR(s) method in PETSc

simone cammarasana cammarasanasimone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 08:23:14 CST 2018

Hello PETSc team,

firtst of all sorry if this is not the right email where I can address my
question to.

I was looking for an IDR(s) implementation on PETSc since it would be
needed for the research I was performing.

I did not find it (I don't know if it is on-working or not contemplated) so
I tried to implement it by myself (since I have Matlab code available)

Code works (solution is exact) but performance are not good as expected
(not so bad, but lightly higher than BicGSTAB)

I would like to share with you and, if someone has a little bit of time to
spend on, I would be grateful if he could help me

I share my preliminary code, sorry for bad "informatic" implementation, I'm
sure is much improvable from this point of view.
It works only in serial mode for the moment

Thank you all for the time

Regards
Simone Cammarasana

Saluti / Regards