[petsc-dev] How to get the subsnes from a nonlinear problem

Lulu Liu lulu.liu at kaust.edu.sa
Sun Feb 18 00:59:35 CST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to use nonlinear elimination (NE) to solve a nonlinear problem,
and I have to solve  a subproblem.  How to get the subsnes from the
original global nonlinear problem? Is there any easy way to do it?

For example, the global problem is defined on 40x40 mesh, and the local
problem (the size is 5x5) is defined in the center of domain [0,1]x[0,1].

Thanks!

--

this email.