[petsc-dev] Petsc 19 directly after SC 19 PC?

Tobin Isaac tisaac at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 10 19:16:27 CDT 2018

In another thread it came up that the SC'19 planning committee meeting June 3-4 is actually in Atlanta, too.  I've checked and there are plenty of options on campus for a meeting of our size that I can reserve for the second half of the week (whether we count as GT affiliated because of me may affect fees, and I haven't gotten a straight answer on that yet).

This email is to propose *June 5-7* as the conference dates.  Respond with objections.

Cheers,
  Toby