[petsc-dev] broken stuff in next for many days

Václav Hapla vaclav.hapla at erdw.ethz.ch
Sat Apr 21 17:34:24 CDT 2018

Sorry Barry, that's my fault.

Thanks a lot Satish for the quick fix with !trilinos. Hope it works now.

I think the chaco partitioner should be definitely replaced by simple it these tests as Matt suggested. But I will rather push it within a separate PR since it extends the tested archs (by removing chaco and !trilinos requirements) so some previously unseen issues might appear theoretically.

Vaclav