[petsc-dev] Figures 20, 21 in Chapter 13.1 of PETSc manual are out of date

Junchao Zhang jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 19 09:30:18 CDT 2018

Hi, Patrick,
   It is great if you can update it. I am still learning PETSc and the
manual.
   BTW, I found ex10.c contains out-of-date comments, which were there for
the profiling manual, but the code diverged from the comments. Maybe you
can create a new test for the manual and add comments saying the test is
for the manual so that one will not accidentally overwrite it.

--Junchao Zhang