[petsc-dev] upcoming release and testing [v2]

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 4 08:01:59 CDT 2018

[starting a new thread]

As of now master builds are clean!

http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/nightlylogs/archive/2018/04/03/master.html

next is improved but still has issues that need fixing.

http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/nightlylogs/archive/2018/04/04/next.html

most-likely are are related to the following branches [and some dependencies/conflicts with changes in master]

  origin/knepley/fix-dm-gmg
  origin/knepley/fix-ex62-tests
  origin/knepley/fix-fe-bd-integral
  origin/knepley/fix-fe-vector-spaces
  origin/knepley/fix-snes-ex69
  origin/tisaac/feature-dmfield

I have the following branches in queue for master [via next-tmp - this build will start now]

  origin/dalcinl/fix-scatter-destroy
  origin/dalcinl/fix-vecscatter-initpkg
  origin/knepley/fix-cylinder-mesh
  origin/rmills/feature-aijmkl-add-matptap-symmetric
  origin/barry/removed-unneeded-mpi-comm-dup-boomeramg
  origin/balay/fix-9bus-ex9busdmnetwork-chkstk-on-windows
  origin/jed/futurize-stage-1

1. If there are any other branches/PRs that should go into the release - let me know
2. reminder - please check and update src/docs/website/documentation/changes/dev.html [or send me diffs]

Thanks!
Satish