[petsc-dev] *unwind* next branch

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 03:02:04 CDT 2017

I had a branch (PR 755) merged into next BEFORE (by looking at the
commit list in Bitbucket) the commits related to the release were
pushed. So this PR did not make in for the new release.

--
Lisandro Dalcin

4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
al-Khawarizmi Bldg (Bldg 1), Office # 0109
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
http://www.kaust.edu.sa

Office Phone: +966 12 808-0459