[petsc-dev] Getting credit for Contributors graph on github?

Sean Farley sean at farley.io
Tue Oct 3 17:26:56 CDT 2017

Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> writes:

> On Tue, 3 Oct 2017, Sean Farley wrote:
>
>> Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> writes:
>>
>> >   Just a reminder for developers who want to get credit for their PETSc commits.

>> For the curious, there's a connect add-on for Bitbucket as well:
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/addon/bitbucket-graphs/graphs-repo-page#!graph=contributors&uuid=7b5c2180-cf16-4452-bd16-a43aba629fd3&type=c&group=weeks
>

> Hm - when try accessing the above url - I get a 'That link has no power here' reply from bitbucket

Odd. It seems the add-on's scope is only for personal accounts (and not
teams). Looks like you'll have to install the add-on to view the graph.

'Awesome Graphs' in the market place:
https://bitbucket.org/account/user/USERNAME/addon-directory

I'll ask the developer why they went with personal accounts and see
what's up.