[petsc-dev] remove temporary output with new test-harness

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Wed Nov 29 10:38:22 CST 2017

rm $PETSC_ARCH/tests/<path_to_file>/<file>

I assume you really mean something else, specifically related to the
generated test script, but there isn't enough information to answer that.

Or more specifically, the test language was not written to generate
scripts that have an `rm` command in them, so perhaps explaining why an
extension would be a good idea.

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 974-1841
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756