[petsc-dev] We are Mobile App, Website and Sofware Developemnt Company

Looking for Business Partner web.newupdcom at newsletter.updated-news.com
Sat Jun 10 06:38:39 CDT 2017

Hi

I hope you are doing well.

Extreme Logics is a UK based web/mobile software development company and have workstations worldwide. We provide remotely and in-house dedicated resources and teams to web agencies, software houses, organizations and individual client. We have dedicated teams and resources

We are also looking for someone as Business Partner. Let us know if you are interested

PACKAGE 1:
CMS Website + Mobile App in $500

PACKAGE 2:
CMS Website + Mobile App + Hosting + Domain in $800

PACKAGE 3:
CMS Website + Mobile App + Hosting + Domain + SEO in $1000

PACKAGE 4:
E-commerce Website + Mobile App + Hosting + Domain in $1000

Website, Web apps Development Mobile Apps Development (Android and IOS) Full Ecommerce Soltuion (inluding web and mobile)
Email Marketing Search Engine Optimization Hybrid Mobil App (Single app for All Plateforms )
Custome PHP Developemnt Magento Development Laravel Development
Angular Web Desing Resonsive Web/Mobile Designs

skype Call:
extremelogics

Cell/WhatsApp:
+447783123999