[petsc-dev] PETSc release?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 24 12:58:20 CDT 2017

  Stefano,

   I know, I really don't like the way the dependencies are handled.

   I'm surprised that Jed hasn't chimed in with any better way to handle the dependencies. Maybe we have to just take it in as is and fix the dependencies later.

  Satish,

    Can you please put stefano_zampini/feature-glvis-viewer-fixdmdependency2  into next for testing.

   Thanks

   Barry