[petsc-dev] tonights builds on next-tmp

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jul 1 09:18:12 CDT 2017

On Fri, 30 Jun 2017, Satish Balay wrote:

> I've merged origin/stefano_zampini/feature-gmsh-periodic into master.
>
> And I'm switching nightly builds back to next [and will use next-tmp
> as needed in the future]

Next build is clean - so I've merged all the branches from next into
master. i.e the following branches:

  origin/barry/feature-fortran-petscerror
  origin/barry/fix-const-matdiagonalscale
  origin/barry/fix-kspnormtypes
  origin/barry/fix-umfpack-empty-matrix
  origin/barry/improve-tao-test-gradient
  origin/hzhang/dmnetwork-vecview
  origin/knepley/fix-dm-label-name-fortran
  origin/next
  origin/pr698/scools/scools/pipecgrr-v2/master
  origin/scott/test-harness-f90freeform

Satish