[petsc-dev] Bump MOAB version?

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:52:18 CST 2017

Toby, thanks for the update. Yes, I recently updated the "petsc"
branch in MOAB to make sure that v4.9.2 is merged. Some of these
changes are needed for one of my upcoming PR's to improve DMMoab
support. I however have been on some international travel and haven't
found enough time to take care of this.

Iulian, can you create a tarball that corresponds to the HEAD in petsc
branch (if not already available from the ftp site) ?

Vijay

PS: The macports errors are related to ESMF. They have their custom
version of MOAB (4.6.x) and so I'm unsure whether the port needs the
latest MOAB as its dependency.