[petsc-dev] Introducing new "test harness" to PETSc

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Tue Jan 17 16:41:53 CST 2017

Per your request, Matt, there is documentation in the developers
manual.  The section is "PETSc Test description language".

There is more documentation in the user manual on some of the ways of
running the test harness as well, but it didn't keep up with
development.  Since I'm not sure that we've completely settled on
everything there, I'm waiting to update that part, but the targets
in Makefile and gmakefile should be relatively straightforward and
well-commented when they are not.

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 974-1841
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756