[petsc-dev] Fluent test

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 11 13:59:27 CST 2017

  Matt,

    I see the following

249b02ff src/dm/impls/plex/examples/tests/ex1.c    (Matthew Knepley 2017-01-19 14:34:09 -0600 386)     requires: broken

so it looks like you previously thought it was broken and hence marked it this way.

I added

7f662ca5 src/dm/impls/plex/examples/tests/ex1.c    (Barry Smith     2017-02-09 14:38:55 -0600 387)     requires: !complex

which apparently broke the previous broken requires and hence triggered the "error" you could not fix.

I have put both requires on the same line and the test harness now correctly does not run this example since it requires broken.