[petsc-dev] Bug in PCSetUp_FieldSplit/PCReset_FieldSplit

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 25 23:02:11 CST 2016

   Sander,

    Thanks for the patch, I have put it into the branch barry/Sander/fix-pcreset-fieldsplit and confirmed that it does
support reset (after fixing some bugs) and merged it into next for testing. Can you try it and see if it resolves the difficulties you were having?

   Barry

Before submitting patches you should try the test codes with -malloc_test or under valgrind, you would have found some memory leaks due to bugs in your patch and from those found the bugs in the patch you sent.