[petsc-dev] MatSetValues (Fortran)

Tabrez Ali stali at geology.wisc.edu
Tue Nov 22 17:03:48 CST 2016

Hello

I am using petsc-dev and today I got the following error (below) while
compiling the code. I guess this has to do with the Fortran interfaces
but I cannot spot what's wrong. Any ideas?

Tabrez

/opt/mpich3/bin/mpif90 -c -Wall -ffree-line-length-0
-Wno-unused-dummy-argument -g    -I/home/stali/petsc-dev/include
-I/home/stali/petsc-dev/arch-linux2-c-debug/include
-I/opt/mpich3/include    -o main.o main.F90
main.F90:177:75:

       call
MatSetValues(Mat_K,ef_eldof,indx,ef_eldof,indx,k,Add_Values,ierr)
1
Error: There is no specific subroutine for the generic ‘matsetvalues’ at (1)