[petsc-dev] CFP MIS Journal - Special Issue on: Adaptive Mobile Crowd Sensing Security for BYOD Convergence in Mobile Creative Research

Namje Park namjepark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 05:16:49 CST 2016

Mobile Information Systems Journal
Special Issue on: Adaptive Mobile Crowd Sensing Security for BYOD
Convergence in Mobile Creative Research

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/MISY/si/981208/cfp/

Call for Papers:
Recent advances in pervasive computers, networks, telecommunication, and ICT
technology, along with the proliferation of multimedia-capable mobile
BYOD(Bring Your Own Device) devices, such as laptops, portable media
players, personal digital assistants, and cellular telephones, have
stimulated the development of intelligent and pervasive multimedia
applications in a converged multimedia communications environment. Mobile
crowd sensing leverages the power of ordinary people to contribute data from
their mobile devices and aggregates and fuses the data for intelligence
sensing tasks. e combination of traditional wireless sensor networks and
emerging mobile crowd sensing can further enhance novel large-scale sensing
applications and systems into every sector of our economy. Security and
privacy risks are increasing dramatically with the continued proliferation
of BYOD mobile devices and their increasing use in the enterprise.

The aim of mobile creative research (MCR) is to provide fresh and innovative
ideas that allow us to see our daily research work from diverse
perspectives. In MCR, our research work can be pleasurable and adventurous,
and this change of thinking can make us more enthusiastic about and focused
on our research work with greater excitement. is special issue welcomes
papers focused on all topics ranging in the wide spectrum of security,
multimedia, and mobile creative computing with emphasis on theoretical
aspects as well as practical frameworks and implementations. For this
special issue, we cordially invite original research papers focused on
security and technology (ST) and exploring a variety of emerging MCR issues
for the cultivation of the traditional mobile domain and its technological
approaches.

The aim of this special issue is to bring together innovative developments
in areas related to adaptive mobile crowd sensing security and privacy for
BYOD convergence for BYOD device convergence in mobile creative research.

Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
 - Mobile creative research and related security issue
 - Smart convergence service security and privacy architectures in MCS
 - Smart convergence service attack, threat, and countermeasure in MCS
 - Smart convergence service intrusion and malware detection in MCS
 - Recent advances convergence security issue in mobile convergence

Authors can submit their manuscripts via the Manuscript Tracking System at
http://mts.hindawi.com/submit/journals/misy/asby/.

Important dates:
   Manuscript Due,   Friday, 1 July 2016
   First Round of Reviews,   Friday, 1 September 2016
   Publication Date, Friday, 1— November 2016

Lead Guest Editor
    Namje Park, Jeju National University, Jeju-si, Republic of Korea
(namjepark at jejunu.ac.kr)

Guest Editors
    Hongxin Hu, Clemson University, Clemson, USA (hongxih at clemson.edu)
    Lyudmila Mihaylova, University of Sheeld, Sheeld, UK
(l.s.mihaylova at she›eld.ac.uk)

---------
Namje Park, Prof./Ph.D.
Department of Computer Education, Teachers College, Jeju National University
61 Iljudong-ro, Jeju-si, 63294, Korea
Tel: +82-64-754-4914, HP: +82-10-6397-1549
Email: namjepark at jejunu.ac.kr