[petsc-dev] TSComputeRHSJacobianConstant issue

Dominic Meiser dmeiser at txcorp.com
Tue Mar 1 10:18:21 CST 2016

Barry,

Thanks for looking into this.  I can easily cache the Jacobian on
my end, so I'll just do that for now.

The main reason why I was trying to use the
TSComputeRHSJacobianConstant interface was to avoid repeated
setup cost for the preconditioner.  But it sounds like there's no
way around that at least for some of the TS's.

Cheers,
Dominic

PS: Sorry for starting a new thread.  I lost your original reply.

--
Dominic Meiser
Tech-X Corporation - 5621 Arapahoe Avenue - Boulder, CO 80303