[petsc-dev] [petsc-users] PETSc release soon, request for input on needed fixes or enhancements

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:44:08 CST 2016

On 27 February 2016 at 23:36, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
>   We are planning the PETSc release 3.7 shortly. If you know of any bugs that need to be fixed or enhancements added before the release please let us know.

Barry, long time ago I reported a regression in PetIGA related to the
new Vec assembly routines. I guess Jed didn't have a chance to look at
it. Until that happens, I propose to not use the new routines as the
default ones.

--
Lisandro Dalcin

4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
al-Khawarizmi Bldg (Bldg 1), Office # 4332
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
http://www.kaust.edu.sa

Office Phone: +966 12 808-0459