[petsc-dev] with-fortran-interfaces

Pierre Jolivet Pierre.Jolivet at enseeiht.fr
Sun Dec 11 15:48:41 CST 2016

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 15:17:14 -0600, Matthew Knepley wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Pierre Jolivet  wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> It seems --with-fortran-interfaces is no more.
>> Any clue on how to compile packages which require a Fortran
>> compiler (e.g., MUMPS), without having PETSc compile the Fortran
>> interfaces?
>
> That flag just compiled the F90 interface. Now they are built by
> default.

That's too bad for systems like mine which fail to build the PETSc
interfaces but have no problem whatsoever compiling MUMPS.
Following Barry's message, here are my logs (large files, sorry):
http://jolivet.perso.enseeiht.fr/make.log
http://jolivet.perso.enseeiht.fr/configure.log
It's been at least a good couple of months since I've been able to
compile the Fortran interfaces, and --with-fortran-interfaces=0 was the
easiest fix I could find. Now that it's gone, it looks like I'll have to
bother you with this.

Thanks for looking.

PS: this is from a clean dir (git clean -x -f -d)