[petsc-dev] Do we still need to support python 2.4?

Leoni, Massimiliano Massimiliano.Leoni at Rolls-Royce.com
Wed Oct 14 07:37:54 CDT 2015

How about you bring in anaconda?
It ships with [almost] all dependencies and the installation is fairly automated, it should be feasible.

Massimiliano

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and contact +44 (0) 3301235850 (Security Operations Centre) if you need assistance. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

An e-mail response to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.

(c) 2015 Rolls-Royce plc

Registered office: 62 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AT Company number: 1003142. Registered in England.