[petsc-dev] Schur complement computation support from MKL_PARDISO

Stefano Zampini stefano.zampini at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:24:33 CDT 2015

As I already did for MUMPS, I'm going to interface PETSc with the Schur
complement feature of MKL.

My plans are to add APIs for Schur complement handling to the MatFactor
class instead of providing specific APIs for MKL and MUMPS; basically, I
will change the MatMumps namespace to MatFactor one in the Schur complement
calls; in case the factor does not support Schur complements, it will throw
an error. You can take a look at src/mat/examples/tests/ex192.c

Is it ok for you?

--
Stefano