[petsc-dev] no DMCompositeGetAccessArrayRead ????

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Sun Mar 29 10:06:04 CDT 2015

I fixed this example and it shows the error now:

07:53 nid02816 master ~/petsc/src/snes/examples/tutorials$ make runex73f90t
PETSC_ARCH=arch-xc30-dbg-intel

[2]PETSC ERROR: [1]PETSC ERROR: [3]PETSC ERROR: --------------------- Error
Message
--------------------- Error Message

--------------------- Error Message

[2]PETSC ERROR: [1]PETSC ERROR: Object is in wrong
state

[3]PETSC ERROR: Object is in wrong
state

[2]PETSC ERROR: [1]PETSC ERROR: Object is in wrong
state

 Vec is locked read only, argument #
1

 Vec is locked read only, argument #
1

[3]PETSC ERROR: [1]PETSC ERROR: [2]PETSC ERROR:  Vec is locked read only,
argument # 1