[petsc-dev] did I mess up master?

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Sun Mar 29 10:05:35 CDT 2015

I just pushed to master but I see that I was ahead of master by 44
commits.  Was my branch polluted with some other stuff somehow?  I looked
at the commits on bitbucket and they look fine.

07:59 1 edison02 master ~/petsc$ git status
# On branch master
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 44 commits.
#
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
#       src/snes/examples/tutorials/petsc_kkt_solver_module.mod
#       src/snes/examples/tutorials/petsc_kkt_solver_moduleinterfaces.mod
nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)
07:59 edison02 master ~/petsc$ git push origin master