[petsc-dev] Configure problem on Titan

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 11 23:40:11 CDT 2015

Executing: cc  -o /tmp/scratch/petsc-sY83lc/config.setCompilers/conftest    /tmp/scratch/petsc-sY83lc/config.setCompilers/conftest.o
Executing: /tmp/scratch/petsc-sY83lc/config.setCompilers/conftest
ERROR while running executable: Could not execute "/tmp/scratch/petsc-sY83lc/config.setCompilers/conftest":
/tmp/scratch/petsc-sY83lc/config.setCompilers/conftest: error while loading shared libraries: libacml.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
<<<

Presumably ACML module is not setup correctly - as its not adding the location to LD_LIBRARY_PATH
[or shoud it be CRAY_LD_LIBRARY_PATH?]

Satish