[petsc-dev] [petsc-checkbuilds] PETSc blame digest (master) 2015-06-01

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 2 07:40:53 CDT 2015

> On Jun 1, 2015, at 11:38 PM, Jed Brown <jed at jedbrown.org> wrote:

>>  Jed,
>>
>>   What the fuck is this doing in master?
>
> It is not in 'master'.
>
> $ git branch -r --contains 4b4eb8d
>  bb/jed/mat-assembly-perf
>  bb/next
>
> Is something wrong with the script?

   Well the problem is not with the "script" that pulls out the warnings/errors since the "master" log files also contain the warnings, for example,

http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/nightlylogs/archive/2015/06/01/make_master_arch-freebsd-cxx-pkgs-opt_wii.log

perhaps the problem is with some other "script"?