[petsc-dev] TSSetRHSJacobian web page errors

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 6 13:27:17 CST 2015

> On Feb 6, 2015, at 10:37 AM, Mark Adams <mfadams at lbl.gov> wrote:
>
>  .. has some errors.
>
> * First line should be "... Jacobean of G" (not F).
>
> * "func" does not refer to anything.

   Fixed in master

> Maybe TSRHSJacobian?  Not sure why this is typedefed and o TSSetRHSFunction is not ...

   Jed likes typedefing for user provided function callbacks. I hate them and plan to remove them at some point.

> http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/TS/TSSetRHSJacobian.html

   BTW: You can look at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/docs/manualpages/TS/TSSetRHSJacobian.html

change current to dev (for any manual page) to see what the manual page looks like in the master copy so you can see if things have already been fixed.

   Barry