[petsc-dev] Fortran interface for PetscViewerASCIISynchronizedAllow

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Dec 10 21:28:10 CST 2015

On 11/12/15 16:00, Barry Smith wrote:
>    Ahh, we've changed it to PetscViewerASCIISynchronizePush() and PetscViewerASCIISynchronizePop() to allow it to be nested.

Thanks... looks like it is actually PetscViewerASCIIPushSynchronized()
and PetscViewerASCIIPopSynchronized().

Now a sort-of-related question:

How do you use PetscSynchronizedFlush() from Fortran? The examples I've
seen (all in C) call it something like this:

ierr = PetscSynchronizedFlush(PETSC_COMM_WORLD, PETSC_STDOUT)

However if in Fortran I try

call PetscSynchronizedFlush(PETSC_COMM_WORLD, PETSC_STDOUT, ierr)

it complains that

Error: Symbol 'petsc_stdout' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type

Is there something else I should pass in there instead?
- Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Senior Research Fellow