[petsc-dev] PETSc blame digest (master) 2015-04-24

Håkon Strandenes hakon.strandenes at ntnu.no
Sat Apr 25 08:56:06 CDT 2015

Hi,

I just wonder, what is wrong with DM ex9 (see below)? What does the
"statement has no effect" message mean, and how can it be fixed? I
copied the code in question from
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex18.c.html,
and it appears to work as expected. It also seems that other examples
use PetscOptionsBegin() the same way.

Thanks.

Håkon