[petsc-dev] EM solver in XGC

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 14 21:59:41 CDT 2015

I am trying to see why MatConvert is failing for MatNest to MPIAIJ and
added print statements in to see what it is checking for.

Where is the function list created for MatNest?  I am grepping on
MatConvert_[n/N] and not finding anything other than:

21:54 next ~/Codes/petsc$ git grep MatConvert_N
src/mat/impls/nest/matnest.c:#define __FUNCT__ "MatConvert_Nest_AIJ"
src/mat/impls/nest/matnest.c:PETSC_EXTERN PetscErrorCode
MatConvert_Nest_AIJ(Mat A,MatType newtype,MatReuse reuse,Mat *newmat)
21:57 next ~/Codes/petsc$ git grep MatConvert_n
21:57 1 next ~/Codes/petsc$

Mark