[petsc-dev] More on FV overlap cells and Fortran

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Apr 9 18:19:57 CDT 2015

> Is it possible that you have not created the global section yet? I do
> not use the normal interface here, which creates it
> automatically, to speed things up. You can just call
> DMPlexGetDefaultGlobalSection() before the call.

Thanks, it works if I add a call to DMGetDefaultGlobalSection()
beforehand (couldn't find a 'DMPlexGetDefaultGlobalSection()').

What is the 'normal interface' you're referring to here? Just wondering
in case it would be easier for me to use that instead.

Cheers, Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Senior Research Fellow