[petsc-dev] TAO data files

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 16 22:42:09 CDT 2014

for one - I didn't look closely at all files in tao. [I assumed
'src/docs/tex' on tao was similar to stuff on petsc side - and moved
it over to src/docs/tao_tex]

And secondly - I was preserving the tao repo history [in separate
branches].  So - unless I was purging stuff from tao history - this
would be in the repo anyway.. [even if it was removed before merge]

Satish