[petsc-dev] Updating MOAB version during download

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 16 13:58:12 CDT 2014

Yes - I'm unable to think clearly because the problem is twisted with
solutions that don't make sense to me - and othrogonal issues.

So if you can restate the primariy requirement - I'll start fresh.

I'll respond to the issues reaised here [which I think are unrelated
to your primary requirement]

thanks,
Satish