[petsc-dev] getting ready for PETSc release

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:32:25 CDT 2014

On 5 June 2014 16:37, Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

>    We’ll be making a PETSc release in a few days so please get anything you need into next for testing and movement over to master.
>
>   Barry
>
> Tentative plan for release Wed June 11

Barry, I'm still getting this error in petsc4py, we discussed the
issue some time ago.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test/test_snes.py", line 155, in testCompJac
    self.snes.computeJacobian(x, J)
  File "SNES.pyx", line 236, in petsc4py.PETSc.SNES.computeJacobian
(src/petsc4py.PETSc.c:141969)
Error: error code 85
[0] SNESComputeJacobian() line 2209 in
/Users/dalcinl/Devel/petsc-dev/src/snes/interface/snes.c
[0] KSPSetReusePreconditioner() line 192 in
/Users/dalcinl/Devel/petsc-dev/src/ksp/ksp/interface/itfunc.c
[0] Null argument, when expecting valid pointer
[0] Null Object: Parameter # 1

--
Lisandro Dalcin